Likewise, I’ve just tested the following Scenarios:

Windows 10
Chrome
Edge
Firefox

El Capitan
Chrome
Safari

It does take a few seconds to get past the Launching… screen as it loads and readies all of the pages.

Dark side = Windows. And no, it doesn’t work. There is a white screen, then I seen the launch screen with a progress bar. That moves a bit and then the screen flashes back to the white screen. Then the launch screen shows up again…

After a couple of times this got rather boring.

Opened fine under Google Chrome, and Firefox, Win7 32-bit.

EDIT.
Chrome, trying “Webwall”:

Unhandled UnsupportedOperationException

Stack:

@Peter Job Ha! Good catch. Didn’t catch that bug in betas because I released the new web site at the same time as R21, and that error is while loading a picture from URL. Working on it.

I have also increased RTL support per @Sunil Abraham request.

Some bugs have also been squashed in the treeview already, so it looks like I might be putting out R22 this weekend.

@Peter Job That should be fixed now. Sorry about that.

Also fixed a similar issue with GraffitiWebSlideshow.

@Beatrix Willius I wonder if it might interference from an Extension in Chrome. Are you using any?

Demo is coming down. I’m going to push R22 right now.

How do i register to your site. Once i enter all the details and register, it shows a blank screen. You cant either login with the details already provided nor register again as it will tell already username / email already registered. Please guide

I’m just using Adblocker. Even with Adblocker paused there no change. IE (10 or so) behaves the same way.

@Sunil Abraham Odd. I’ve fixed the registration issue and removed the user accounts linked to the failed attampts.

@Beatrix Willius I wish I had an answer for you, but I don’t. I can’t replicate it on any of my OSes with any of my browsers. Are you attempting to view the demo via http or https?

OK, all of the issues with the web site should be fixed now. I’ll keep trying to break it, though.

As for the demo issue, I still can’t replicate it and I’ve tried every OS/Browser combination I can think of.

I’ve also just added Offline Documentation in PDF format, and switched on HTTPS site-wide.

Hi Anthony, just wanted to check your latest version and see you’ve changed your websites. Where can I download it? I am missing something?

I had the same problem.
You have to login.
Scroll the page a bit so the menu is showing the Members menu.

In the personal details make sure that your email address is filled.
After I had filled my email address, the download was shown at the top of the account page.

thank you Paul for your hint… I’ve tried it right now but without success. Regarding to my paid bills I should have a valid 1-year membership till October 2016.

If you have an issue, I suggest you send an email directly to Anthony. Each email I sent him was promptly answered and my small issues / support requests were quickly and courteously resolved.

@Tomas Jakobs If you’ll email support@graffitisuite.com with the email address used for your PayPal payment, I’ll get you taken care of just as soon as I can. I tried searching by your name, but came up empty in both PayPal and my records. I know you’ve had subscriptions in the past, as I remember talking to you somewhat frequently, I’m just having trouble tracking down the payment info. If you’d like, you can also forward a copy of your receipt (email from PayPal or the Xojo store).

@Tomas Jakobs If you’ve sent the previously requested information, I’ve not received it. Could you please try again?

Thank you Anthony, everything’s fine now. Excellent and fast support!