Fullscreen issue on a multi monitor setup

I need to deploy an app that uses one monitor (in a 2 or 3 monitor setup) fullscreen.
This works so far, but:
No matter on what monitor i set the window fullscreen on, the neighbour monitor(s) also show parts of the fullscreen window, about 10-20 pixels. Tested on 4 systems. I am using 2023r2, Windows 11.
Is there a way to avoid this? I need to use the whole screen, without showing the taskbar and the like.

Window-Type: plain box, no menu, a canvas with top 0, left 0, width/height same as the window, all 4 sides locked. In the paint event of that canvas g.DrawPicture an image scaled to match the maximum size.

I have written an app that does just what you’re describing, and I try to avoid using .FullScreen = True whenever possible.

Here are some tips that might help:

• Change the window type to “Plain Box”.
    • This removes the window title bar, and will then draw to the absolute edge of the display.
  • Disable the menu bar of the window
    • If the window has a menu bar, the O/S may not hide the taskbar.
  • You may need to use your window’s Bounds (see here for more info)

If these tips don’t help, please provide a screen shot of the problem as it will help the forum folks provide better solutions. Thanks!

(I think this info was added after my response … if I overlooked it before, then my bad.)

This definitely sounds like you need to use your window’s .Bounds … using bounds will set the outside of the window border to the inside of the display. For example, these lines …

myWindow.Left = DesktopDisplay.DisplayAt(1).Left
myWindow.Top = DesktopDisplay.DisplayAt(1).Top

… will draw the inside of the window at DisplayAt(1)’s .Left edge, which will cause the window decorations/borders to draw into DisplayAt(0). Whereas, these lines …

Var myBounds As New Rect
myBounds.Left = DesktopDisplay.DisplayAt(1).Left
myBounds.Top = DesktopDisplay.DisplayAt(1).Top
myBounds.Height = DesktopDisplay.DisplayAt(1).Height
myBounds.Width = DesktopDisplay.DisplayAt(1).Width
Self.Bounds = myBounds

… will draw the window to completely fill DisplayAt(1), and all of the window decorations will be contained within DisplayAt(1).

Thank you for the suggestions!
You are right, I edited my post to be more precise.
I tried using you code above (mybounds). Works so far, but then I have some pixel from the desktop and some border pixel shown.

I am wondering why “window.fullscreen = true” does not work as I guessed.

I played a little further, and it works now. Have overseen I used .AvailableHeight instead of .Height.
Thanks to you I realized that one can set a window overlapping the taskbar without additional code.
Did not think about that before.