freelance xojo developer site

Hi Guys!

I found a good freelancer website www.fiverr.com. But I noticed that there is no xojo developer in there.

Anybody know where to find freelance xojo developer website?

I doubt you’re going to find anything outside of the Find A Developer portion of xojo.com. Do you need a freelancer? I may be able to help you. Do you want to be a freelancer? You have to have a Pro license to be listed.

My experience has been you always get what you pay for.
If you’re using fiverr for anything serious I would be incredibly cautious.

Hi Tim,

Yes, I have some interesting things I want to do with XOJO but I had a hard time to go with it alone. So probably I need some freelancer to make it for me.

[quote=290609:@ronaldo florendo]Hi Tim,

Yes, I have some interesting things I want to do with XOJO but I had a hard time to go with it alone. So probably I need some freelancer to make it for me.[/quote]

Go to http://xojo.com./support/consultants.php to post your ad.

Thanks Michel

You can post on this forum to find people.

Great!

Thanks!

Posting on this forum is fine, but you may not get the same result as posting an ad on the Xojo site. Best is to post on both.

I submitted request to the link you provided.

I hope somebody there will respond. :slight_smile:

Vicious circle:

To get a job, you have to buy a Pro license.
To get a Pro license you have to have a job (to get the money to buy a Pro license).

Better be employed before entering in the circle (or to avoid entering in the circle…).

Emile make me laugh.

Try freelancer.com

Are there REALLY Xojo programmers there ?

I met my employer on that site (few years ago). Currently, I have no idea. I think, maybe there are another programmer.

I tried freelancer.com but I haven’t see any xojo programmer responder their. :slight_smile:

then this site is your only chance :D.

I don’t think so. There is no better resource than the Xojo contractors list, or this very forum. All depends of who Ronaldo is looking for, and how much he is willing to pay.

I’m still hoping for xojo developer that has a free time and willing to provide me professional expertise in exchange of fee.
:slight_smile:

This is the right place.
There is a wide range of skillsets here.
What arena will you be looking for expertise in?