Four months until MBS Xojo Developer Conference

Just four months left until we start our MBS Xojo Developer Conference in Andernach, Germany. We already got a couple speaker proposals and already over 25 registrations from nine different countries: :de:, :netherlands:, :uk:, :us:, :fr:, :es:, :switzerland:, :poland: and :canada:.

In January we start to fill in sessions for the conference. Already listed are the sessions with Xojo staff: Geoff Perlman, CEO of Xojo Inc. will join us to talk about what is new in the Xojo world for 2024. Ricardo Cruz and Javier Menendez from Xojo Inc. will join us to present about mobile and web development.

The Geyser tour is booked and anyone who likes to join the tour on Saturday is welcome to let me know. We encourage you to not leave Friday evening, but maybe Saturday afternoon.

The Skybar at Einstein Hotel.

Please join us 25th and 26th April 2024 in Andernach, Germany for a great Xojo developer conference. You may consider to arrive 24th April to join the evening reception in the hotel. Or even arrive earlier to join our Xojo training day. And if you come from far away, how about staying longer and do a bit of sight seeing with the group on Tuesday? Finally we visit the Geyser together on Saturday morning.

Day Date Day Evening
Monday 22nd April Welcome Event
Tuesday 23rd April Sight Seeing Tour Dinner
Wednesday 24th April Training Day Reception in Hotel
Thursday 25th April MBS Xojo Developer Conference 1st day conference Dinner Event
Friday 26th April MBS Xojo Developer Conference 2nd day conference Farewell Dinner
Saturday 27th April Geyser tour

Just to make clear, the conference is Thursday and Friday.

For everyone interested in more, we have the additional days.

I start the week probably with welcoming some attendees on Monday evening.
And then do a bus trip on Tuesday.

But most attendees will arrive Wednesday.

I will be arriving for the Tuesday dinner and will be leaving on Saturday, if any body needs a lift from the Antwerp region just let me know. Maybe we can work something out.
If this message isn’t allowed let me know and I will remove it.

Brian

1 Like

Driving together is very welcome and we know a few couples or groups do it.

If you are in continental Europe, just rent a party bus and drive to Andernach!