Feedback regression tracking?

I’m about to put a bug in and it seems that I can’t click the checkbox in feedback for marking the bug as a regression “This worked properly in an earlier version of Xojo.”, is this intentional, is my feedback broken or did I wake up too early and miss something obvious? Cheers

As far as I remember the Xojo persons now do this themselves.

Ah ok thanks Beatrix, I though it might have just been my feedback app playing up.

I tested your case on 2019r1 and didn’t work (I was able to reproduce it), macOS 10.12.6. Check my comment and try on older Xojo versions, for me it is not a regression from 2019r1, tested with 2018r3 also.

But works ok with Xojo 2015r2.4 (I don’t have other versions installed), so it is a regression to that version at least.

The regression checkbox is only available to you during a beta cycle. We use it to mark things that we have broken in a beta cycle.

[quote=437818:@Alberto De Poo]I tested your case on 2019r1 and didn’t work (I was able to reproduce it), macOS 10.12.6. Check my comment and try on older Xojo versions, for me it is not a regression from 2019r1, tested with 2018r3 also.

But works ok with Xojo 2015r2.4 (I don’t have other versions installed), so it is a regression to that version at least.[/quote]

Thanks Alberto, I’ll mark mine as a duplicate of yours, I was looking at tickets filtered by Fixed & Verified the other day and didn’t notice that setting is saved between launches /sigh I also messed up the 2019r1 test /sigh I need to go back to bed, I got up too early :wink: