Error Signing Application

I just downloaded the latest version 2022v3. Mac OS 11.6.8 (BigSur) Without making any changes to my app, I compiled it and got the error box shown below. The app seems to run okay - not fully tested yet. So what is this…

" Error signing application:xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun

/Volumes/G-RAID Studio/CSS/Xojo Projects/LSA - Binary/LodgeSecretary.app.debug.app: the codesign_allocate helper tool cannot be found or used

In subcomponent: /Volumes/G-RAID Studio/CSS/Xojo Projects/LSA - Binary/LodgeSecretary.app.debug.app/Contents/Frameworks/AppearancePakCocoa.dylib

Looks like it needs a new version of Xcode installed. Or Xcode needs you to open it and agree the dialog. I’m assuming you are making a iOS application.

You don’t need anything new. Just launch Xcode, got to Preferences, click on the Locations tab and select the command line tools that go with the version of Xcode that you are running.

Then quit and relaunch the IDE.