Error in MouseCursors descriptions

First of all, apologize me if i was wong: I make that search when I awoke (at around 4:00 this night). My understanding was wrong then.

Am I understanding that wrongly or there is an error in the description below ?
I feel that the two words vertical and horizontal are misplaced according to the code Iwrote and the Icon I get. (watch the second part of the line, after This is typically used when dragging a)

[code]SplitterEastWest A pair of arrows pointing East and West with a vertical bar between them. This is typically used when dragging a vertical splitter control.

SplitterNorthSouth A pair of arrows pointing North and South with a horizontal bar between them. This is typically used when dragging a horizontal splitter control.[/code]

Can you confirm that ?
TIA.

Vertical splitter control: a vertical bar which can be moved horizontally (SplitterEastWest).
Horizontal splitter control: a horizontal bar which can be moved vertically (SplitterNorthSouth).

Eli: now I understand. Thank you. It was confusing (I may be not completely awoke when I first read it or the bold use above let me understand ?)

I took SplitterEastWest when I realized that the other one is not “the one that I want”.

Have a nice week-end.

That’s the motto of my life.