Einhugur Plugin Releases (2019)

[b]FlowLayout 2.1 for Xojo is out.

New in 2.1:[/b]
Fixed issue where MacOS Catalina thought the plugin segments were not code signed.

The FlowLayout plugin helps you create a user interface design where horizontal layout of the controls is sensitive for localization as well as platform differences.

The FlowLayout for example helps dealing with localization issues like this:

English

Icelandic

Icelandic - when FlowLayout was used

More info at www.einhugur.com

[b]CalendarControl 8.2.2 is out

New in 8.2.2:[/b]

• Fixed problem where down year arrow could not be clicked.
  • Fixed problem where sometimes selected date was not preserved in brows mode if browsing to shorter month.
  • Fixed problem with three letter wide mode auto-localise of days on macOS systems.

Special thanks to Jürg for his restless testing and re-testing so those bugs could be squashed out.

[b]JSON Parser 1.6 is out.

New in 1.6:[/b]
Fixed issue where MacOS Catalina thought the plugin segments were not code signed.
Added Version constant to the class to aid conditional compile Macros.

(This is the older JSON Plugin from us, not to be confused with our newer and in many ways superior JSON Parser II plugin)

[b]JSON Parser II 1.1 is out

This plugin can create JSON from complex variant and dictionary structures. The plugin offers modern interfaces and high compatibility to the strictest standards.

New in 1.1:[/b]
[i] * Added support for Xojo 2019r2 DateTime object.

• Added optional EvaluateStringDelegate to the ToVariant method.
  • Added ContainsKey function to the JSONObject class.
  • Fixed bug when auto encoding JSON from Variant nested structure where last item in array could get skipped.
  • Fixed macOS Catalina issue with code signs.[/i]

Note this is our newer one out of 2 JSON plugins that we have for Xojo.

more info at www.einhugur.com

Can you please update your TimeControl that it accepts a “DateTime” value instead of “Date”?

TimeControl 7.2 and Python3Script 2.5.2 are out

The TimeControl is displayed according to control panel time settings, or in exclusive 24 hour mode. The control uses Native Windows control on Windows systems and native Theme Rendering on MacOS X and Linux systems.

New in TimeControl 7.2:
Added special version of the control for Xojo 2019r2 and later API 2.0 which deals with new style DateTime instead of Date structure.
On macOS and Linux systems first letter of the
AM/PM designator can now be pressed on the keyboard as shortcut.
Added Version constant to the control to support Xojo conditional compile macros.

Python3Script is a Xojo plugin to make your Xojo applications made by your favorite tool, Xojo scriptable with Python 3.x.

New in Python3Script for Xojo 2.5.2:
Fixed Python3Parameters class.
macOS Builds no longer link against Carbon frameworks.
Fixed issue where macOS Catalina thought the plugin segments were not code signed.

Its all coming as you can see in the post above, it just takes a little time to cover the whole line.

Xojo 2019R2 crashes after I opened my project with the new TimeControl.

hread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 ??? 000000000000000000 0 + 0
1 sHcFwe.TimeControl.dylib 0x000000011cc6e370 TimeControl_Draw(REALobjectStruct*, REALobjectStruct*, int, int, unsigned char) + 660
2 sHcFwe.TimeControl.dylib 0x000000011cc6ddc2 TimeControl_OffScreenPaint(REALobjectStruct*, REALobjectStruct*) + 545
3 com.xojo.xojo 0x0000000107f3c422 PluginControlInstance.Draw%%oo + 82
4 com.xojo.xojo 0x0000000109166fa5 PainterWindow.PainterWindow.DrawOneControl%%o<PainterWindow.PainterWindow>ooi8i8b + 46389

[quote=461552:@Horst Jehle]Xojo 2019R2 crashes after I opened my project with the new TimeControl.

hread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 ??? 000000000000000000 0 + 0
1 sHcFwe.TimeControl.dylib 0x000000011cc6e370 TimeControl_Draw(REALobjectStruct*, REALobjectStruct*, int, int, unsigned char) + 660
2 sHcFwe.TimeControl.dylib 0x000000011cc6ddc2 TimeControl_OffScreenPaint(REALobjectStruct*, REALobjectStruct*) + 545
3 com.xojo.xojo 0x0000000107f3c422 PluginControlInstance.Draw%%oo + 82
4 com.xojo.xojo 0x0000000109166fa5 PainterWindow.PainterWindow.DrawOneControl%%o<PainterWindow.PainterWindow>ooi8i8b + 46389[/quote]

o.o…which version were you using ? APIv2 ?

Thanks

API2 and with 2019R2.1B4 its the same problem.

Sadly I cannot test at all to do quick fix since Xojo plain out refuses to start today. It just shuts down after pressing agree button.

I got Xojo running again thanks to the good community here.

And I have been able to reproduce the crash, its the APIv2 version only it seems. Its something that I changed in the last meters I thank. I will report back when I have solution.

I uploaded TimeControl 7.2.2 (use the 7.2 link to get it), I ran out of time tonight to officially release it but since I know many are waiting for this fix then I wanted to at least make it downloadable tonight.

[b]Lua Script Plugin for Xojo version 1.6 is out.

New in LuaScript Plugin 1.6 for Xojo:[/b]
Added IsNoneOrNil function to the LuaScriptContext class.
Linked against much newer Lua version.

About the plugin:
A Lua script interpreter that you can plug into your Xojo application to give your users ability to script your applications.

[i]Xojo built application can run the Lua script as whole or call separate functions within the Lua script.
Lua scripts can call Xojo functions that you register to be visible to Lua scripts.
Xojo built application can read and write global variables from a Lua script.
Its easy to make functions to allow Lua script to manipulate your Xojo objects.
You can create Lua classes from Xojo code.[/i] 

ExcelWriter Plugin 1.7 for Xojo is out.

New in version 1.7:
Added Xojo APIv2 version of the plugin.
Added ValidateSheetName function to the ExcelWriterWorkbook class.
Fixed issues with 2 of the 3 variations of AddSeries on the ExcelWriterChart class.
AddChartSheet on ExcelWriterWorkbook can now return nil, if there is internal error such as if to long or invalid sheet name. (Before then invalid sheet name would have crashed the application)
AddWorksheet can now return nil, if there is internal error such as if to long or invalid sheet name. (Before to then invalid sheet name would have crashed the application)

ExcelWriter Plugin for Xojo can for example do:
Native modern xlsx file format
Full UTF8 support
Works on all platforms, and Excel application does not need to be present
Formulas
Formatting
Graphs
Pictures
Data validation
And much much more

WebDateControl 1.0 for Xojo is out.

This is out first attempt to make WebControls for Xojo.

Like our desktop version then the control supports
“NULL” dates or what some would call no selection.
Min and Max date.

Also note our Desktop date controls.

WebTimeControl 1.0 for Xojo is out.

The control supports 12 hour and 24 hour modes
The control supports setting minute step size.
The control supports setting overflow mode on minutes.
The control supports Localization.

Also note our Desktop time control.

DateControl 8.0.2 is out.

New in 8.0.2:

* Adapted to API changes in Xojo 2019r2.1.
* Fixed issue with fonts.

Note that TimeControl and CalendarControl will also need API change adaptation for Xojo 2019r2.1. We will update them before begin of next week.

(In the mean time you can use the non API2v2 version of the TimeControl and CalendarControl)

[b]CalendarControl for Xojo 8.2.3 is out.

New in 8.2.3:[/b]
Adapted to API changes in Xojo 2019r2.1.

e-CryptIt Engine 13.35 is out

New in 13.35:
Made adjustments for API changes in Xojo 2019r2 and later.

e-CryptIt Engine as a plugin to do Compression, Hashing, Encryption, and all sorts of File encodings.

Also note our Black Friday deals are still going until end of Monday !