Einhugur component not working with Xojo2013r3

i just compile my application with official r3 and i got the following error as follow

CalendarControl1 on ccCalendar implements the event ‘DayDoublecClicked’ but it superclass CalendarControl does not declare such an event.

and the other one is as follow

WindowSplitter1 on frmStockList implements the event ‘SplitterMoved’, but its superclass WindowSplitter has already implemented the event.

I cannot confirm for Einhugur Window Splitter, everything is still working fine for me,after rebuilding with r3 release version.

[quote=34313:@Richard Duke]i just compile my application with official r3 and i got the following error as follow

CalendarControl1 on ccCalendar implements the event ‘DayDoublecClicked’ but it superclass CalendarControl does not declare such an event.

and the other one is as follow

WindowSplitter1 on frmStockList implements the event ‘SplitterMoved’, but its superclass WindowSplitter has already implemented the event.[/quote]
It happened to me too. I forgot to put the right plugin into the directory

it is working perfectly with the rc2. plugin is in the same place as before.

You should talk to Björn about this.

I’m using both Window Splitter and Calendar Control in my current project, and have no such problems with r3, at least not on Mac builds. I’ve not yet tried a Win32 build since updating from fc2.

–pt

Never mind… i just replace the xojo version of the latest einhugur component that i am using and it is working now. I was using the RS version which is old.

thanks for all the help… everyone