dtPlugins for iOS

@Markus Winter - Yes - just takes you to the Digital River purchase site.

No product website with info? I just reengaged with this for iOS, but there’s no information…

I have to agree that sadly the website isn’t much use but you can download the demo. There obviously should be some info on what it does though. Similarly, the docs are pretty useless.

On the positive side, I own the product and it provides excellent functionality with excellent support.

This kind of thing is exactly the reason why I never had any forum on my web sites. Satisfied customers I hardly ever hear from, but people who experience issues do get in touch. A forum only serves for angry people to vent (sounds familiar ?) :wink:

He should probably rather use the prominent icon on the right to lead to a mail form.

Jean-Paul is a brilliant programmer, but he is apparently facing the language barrier. It is not easy to come up with full descriptions in a language one does not master. He may also genuinely have trouble coming up with the descriptions, even in his native tongue. Not everybody is as verbose as yours truly…

He has for him to be very present in this forum, very attentive to suggestions, and his dtPlugins for iOS are truly impressive.

No forum I could understand, no description I can not. He could ask a friend to translate or offer a free license to a fellow coder for help.