DT Plugins Help Needed

Hi,
does anyone know the link which takes you to the DT plugins page by Dethomsoft.

There is nothing on his main site which links to this, which I find strange??
Thanks.

dtPlugins Download
dtPlugins

Oh wow - I downloaded the trial before purchasing, and I am so glad I did.
I am only interested in the listBox, but approximately 50% of the examples do not work at all, and the documentation is…?

Does anyone by chance know how to have alternating row colors??
I managed to find a working example which uses this code:

me.SetAlternateColor(true)

But it gives absolutely no clue as to how to change the default grey or white alternations???

The usual code which I use in a Xojo listbox does not work, so I am now stumped as to how to change the alternating colors.

Also, does anyone know how to prevent the cells from being editable?

I am still prepared to purchase this, if I can only find out how to get a few basic things done!

Thank you all in advance for any assistance.

Yes, he needs to clean up all the examples - its a real mess. He even still uses an old photo of my Yamaha R6 bike which I gave him to show some bugs in the dtlistbox. :slight_smile:

In general the dtPLugins are very good and useable. But not sure if they still work when Xojo compiles to 64bit (fingers crossed it will though).

[quote=159950:@Christoph De Vocht]Yes, he needs to clean up all the examples - its a real mess. He even still uses an old photo of my Yamaha R6 bike which I gave him to show some bugs in the dtlistbox. :slight_smile:

In general the dtPLugins are very good and useable. But not sure if they still work when Xojo compiles to 64bit (fingers crossed it will though).[/quote]

Jean Paul Devulder is a regular member of this forum. I have no doubts he will make sure his plugins work when 64 bit comes. It will be a lot less work for him than for Christian and his 1001 plugins :wink: