Download Cached Picture in HTMLViewer

Is there a way to download Cached Picture in HTMLViewer?

I know theres ways to get Pictures scrapping the source code, using execute script method and Javascript.
But, for example I have a Captcha, and as you know this is the purpose of a Captcha, every time is invoked always change.
So I Wonder if exist a way or a plugin that download the Pictures stored on cache of the HTMLViewer.

In order to, once loaded, reuse that Picture.

Website doesn’t have API, Thanks
Regards

Then stop what you’re doing. The website owner doesn’t want you doing what you’re doing.

Helping you get around this is as bad as software piracy. It’s data piracy.

What you are doing is not legal, and in my opinion should not be allowed in these public forums.

[quote=379986:@Tim Parnell]Then stop what you’re doing. The website owner doesn’t want you doing what you’re doing.

Helping you get around this is as bad as software piracy. It’s data piracy.

What you are doing is not legal, and in my opinion should not be allowed in these public forums.[/quote]
No, First of all, Is no Piracy, Much developers are pointing to access that website, And I don’t want to attack any server or damage no-one.

I understand that this government department put a Captcha in order to not to overload the servers, and I understand that, by the other side of the coin. That government department push and press to the taxpayers to download and be up to date with their taxes, and they demands responsibility but at the same time put Restrictions.

By the other side, I solved, The idea is not to save captcha.
Only I wanted to wait until the DOM of the webpage is loaded, to hide all content and only display the captcha.
I used document.ready Jquery

No API + CAPTCAHA = We don’t allow access to this outside of our website.

CAPTCHA isn’t only about sever load, it can also used to stop unauthorized applications like yours that aren’t allowed to access the service. What you are doing is wrong in so many ways. If you were allowed to build your own app there would be an API. If the service owner is only concerned about server stress, they would issue API keys which would have rate limits.

[quote=379998:@Gerardo García]
By the other side, I solved, The idea is not to save captcha.
Only I wanted to wait until the DOM of the webpage is loaded, to hide all content and only display the captcha.[/quote]
This is asking the user to solve the CAPTCAHA for you, which is still the very same thing.

As I have to keep telling you over and over, ask for an API to get access.

You could state Mac, Win, iOS or Linux as platforms and maybe which website you need pictures from?

At any rate trying to manipulate a captcha is probably futile. Most developers make sure what you want to do cannot be done. So it is not as simple as downloading a picture. Precisely because captchas are here to prevent automation.

[quote=379986:@Tim Parnell]
What you are doing is not legal,[/quote]

Intrigued. Under what laws?

EDIT. South African law - Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act :

Even if no law exists on the book in the country, the site terms of use generally prohibit going around site security.

I thought @Gerardo García would just want a button to save image on website, like if you right click image in browser to save it to disk?

Does anyone ever take any notice of ‘site terms’? Anyone ever seen a court case for someone breaking them?

Anyone can break the rules. Honest people with ethics respect them.

If you sell software, maybe you will appreciate honest people who don’t pirate it…

Wants to use it to circumvent CAPTCHA and log in to a service that has intentionally offers no API.