Discovering OS system requirements for apps built by each Xojo version

Is there anywhere that lists the minimum OS system requirements for apps built by each Xojo version? If not, it would be very useful to have one somewhere.

I keep an eye on updates to OS requirements that appear in new versions of Xojo, but this morning I’m trying to find out which versions of iOS should be supported by an app built with Xojo 2018 r4. The App Store lists the minimum version as iOS 9, but a customer trying to download the app is being told that it’s not compatible with their device because it’s running iOS 9. I can see that the iOS version requirement was updated to iOS 10 in Xojo 2019 r1, but can’t find which version Xojo 2018 r4 required.

Which version of iOS do apps built with Xojo 2018 r4 require?

Here’s a link for 2018r3 and r4.

Here’s a link to deprecations to find the last Xojo to support an OS.

Marvellous, thanks Jim: I missed that in my searches.

Is iOS 9 being set as the minimum supported version in an app built by Xojo 2018 r4 a bug, then? And is there any way that I can fix that other than rebuilding the app with Xojo 2019 r1?

That, I do not know.

[quote=432323:@Tom Catchesides]Marvellous, thanks Jim: I missed that in my searches.

Is iOS 9 being set as the minimum supported version in an app built by Xojo 2018 r4 a bug, then? And is there any way that I can fix that other than rebuilding the app with Xojo 2019 r1?[/quote]
That is fixed in 2019r1.