Desktop app without title and border

Hi.

I’m making a desktop application by Xojo. It will display HTML only. So i really want to remove default title and border of desktop app. Can anyone tell me how to remove or hide them?

Thanks

Set the frame of the window

Thanks.
I tried all type of frames, switched off all button but title and border were still show.

How can I custom the frame?

Set the main window frame to “Plain Box” and if you work on windows use this in the open event of your main window:

Declare Function SetWindowLongW Lib “User32” (HWND As Integer, Index As Integer, NewLong As Integer) As Integer
Const GWL_STYLE = -16
Const WS_POPUP = &h80000000
Call SetWindowLongW(Me.Handle, GWL_STYLE, WS_POPUP)

[quote=197830:@Horst Jehle]Set the main window frame to “Plain Box” and if you work on windows use this in the open event of your main window:

Declare Function SetWindowLongW Lib “User32” (HWND As Integer, Index As Integer, NewLong As Integer) As Integer
Const GWL_STYLE = -16
Const WS_POPUP = &h80000000
Call SetWindowLongW(Me.Handle, GWL_STYLE, WS_POPUP)[/quote]

Thanks you so much. It work perfectly.

This’s using Windows native function, right? Could you suggest to me any documents about that?

Sorry I’m not perfect in declares on windows platform. I have this information from another entry in this forum. Please click on “This answered my question” on the right bottom. This mark your question as solved.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633591(v=vs.85).aspx