Corrupt icons in Bevel buttons

(Sorry, I’m having some issues adjusting to discourse)

Having a problem displaying some pngs with an alpha channel inside Bevel buttons. About 50% of the time, they show up correctly, but just as often they show up completely corrupted.

As anyone experienced this problem ? I have screenshots of how they should look, and how they get corrupted - I can put them online if anyone wants to see them.

You might be experiencing the bug discussed here, which is supposed to be fixed in the next release.

Yes, that’s exactly it. Thanks for pointing me to that discussion.

Unfortunately, this is a very bad bug - not sure I can wait 3 months or whatever until the next release… Yikes.

[quote=19527:@Philippe Tanguay]
Unfortunately, this is a very bad bug - not sure I can wait 3 months or whatever until the next release… Yikes.[/quote]
The next release is scheduled for later this month, according to this post by Geoff Perlman.

That’s great news, thanks for the information Andrew

It might not work for everybody apparently, but on a lark I recompiled my app in Xojo on the Mac, and the problem completely went away - I restarted my app about 30 times and the icons were correct. Very odd. It will do for now I guess but hopefully the Windows version is fixed shortly.