Contextual WebMenuItem Question

Hello everyone,
I would like to force contextual menu to open on left-click on a WebImageView. This is already working on right click (which is the usual idea of contextual menu). However, I now need both left and right click to trigger this menu.
Is there a way to do it?

Thanks.

Does anyone have any suggestions on this? In previous versions of Xojo, there was a WebMenuItem.Popup method, but this has disappeared. We want to be able to display menu items when we want to.

I have never seen this. I can’t find it even in: docs.xojo.com

I think is a good feature to add because devices like iOS do not offer the ‘normal’ contextual menu click.

Do you know if there is a Feature Request for this?

1 Like

It looks like there is no feature request for this. We have DesktopMenuItem.PopUp, so I guess it makes sense to have it on WebMenuItem.

I’ve tried to find a version of Xojo with WebMenuItem.PopUp, but couldn’t find one @Jim_Brock.

3 Likes

@Ricardo_Cruz You are right. I think I was looking at posts for the DesktopMenuItem which had the Popup method. I’ll ask my colleague Meto to raise a feature request.

3 Likes

Can we expect this in 2024 r1 maybe? It would be nice to have that.

Do you know if a feature request is available? Do you have the number?

1 Like

We have not requested is as feature. Maybe we should.

Can you please open a Feature Request, so that it can be upvoted by the community?

Feature request here: https://tracker.xojo.com/xojoinc/xojo/-/issues/75509

2 Likes