Congratulations

Hmm… don’t like to make accounts everywhere, sorry Dana. But, as an enthusiastic XOJO user / ambassador I would like to buy a few Xojo pens for my collection, would that be possible ?

And Xojo 4Gb+ Flashdrives, and mousepads, and Coffee mugs. But please, well designed and good quality. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow - just by coincidence I made the very same comment in the OFF TOPIC area :frowning:

Done, I’ve been meaning to do it for a while anyway (the pen helped) - I think it’s a pretty good review :wink:

Thanks a lot! Not to hijack the thread, but I just want to comment that reviews help grow the community, which helps us all. I know many of you don’t think they make a difference or don’t understand why it’s so important to us, but each time you post a review or help evangelize Xojo outside of the community it makes a big difference!

Sorry, Joost. The pens are only for people who post reviews. They’re not for sale.

The mugs are on the list of possibilities for XDC :slight_smile: I’ve heard from several users that mugs would be their preferred item!

Count me as one (although a T-Shirt would be the very best, I don’t expect to see those for free and would be willing to buy)

Sweet.

[quote=106914:@Emile Schwarz]Is it conform to the UI Guides to have so many information on a single window ?
Are your target customers owners of 8GB machines ?[/quote]

It’s a strategy game that requires a “map” to be displayed to the player. :slight_smile: The new version has made it much more pleasurable and zippy than the last version was. I don’t see it on the changelist, but …wow! The 20141.1 took a second to change stuff when I would click on a canvas, especially after i had been in the same session for awhile, The new version is pretty much instant when I click on stuff to modify it. Thumbs up!

We usually have tshirts, so we’ll probably have them too :slight_smile:

Put the Xojo logo on one side and this code on the other side (this is the “Hello World” of Coffee Mugs):

Dim mug As new Coffee
While me.developing()
  If mug.empty() Then
    mug.refill()
  else
    mug.drink()
  End
Wend

Build failed. Type mismatch error.
Expected Container but got Coffee on Line 3.

I drink TEA - therefore, I wan’t my mug to be cognizant of this fact :slight_smile:

The object coffee will be set in the mug. You must be out of coffee in your environment.

I drink tea too, one cup of tea after 4 mugs of coffee.

Not bad but I would have the following changes:

Dim mug As new Container
While me.developing()
  If mug.empty() Then
    mug.refill(BeverageTypes.Coffee)
  else
    mug.drink()
  End
Wend

If we head to this way I’ll make this code 20 lines. :stuck_out_tongue:

He agreed with me that you declared the mug to be coffee though.

Ok then. So let’s be a bit more realist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dim mug As new DrinkContainer(DrinkContainerType.Mug)
Dim pot As new Pot(PotType.CoffeePot)
Dim bv As new Beverage(BevType.Coffee)
pot.prepare(bv)
mug.fill(pot.serveBeverage(mug.capacity))
While me.developing()
  If mug.almostEmpty() Then // 0 - 10% left
    mug.fill(pot.serveBeverage(mug.capacity-mug.beverageLeft))
  else
    me.drink(mug)
  End
  If pot.empty() Then
    bv = new Beverage(BevType.Coffee)
    pot.prepare(bv)
  End
Wend