Colors of object on an App.

I have a rather nice looking dark theme app.
However it seems that for the app the app controls like pulls downs and selected rows on list boxes are a light blue.

IMG
Well I’d like those to be a different color… What properties would I set to make these green?

Image:

Not to distract from the discussion but why did the image work for you but not for me?

it didn’t … both posts have invalid images…

but to your post… I found once I installed Mojave almost all pulldowns are light blue

[quote=418630:@Alberto De Poo]Image:
[/quote]
How’d he get it Dave?

Hello Brian, at first I followed your link and found the direct link to the image and posted that, it worked in Safari on my Mac (logged in), and on Chrome on my phone, but after I read Dave’s comment that he can’t see the image I opened in Safari a private window and the image didn’t show.

After that I downloaded your image and uploaded to imgbb.com website, now the image can be seen by everyone.

Sorry this doesn’t help with your main question.

Ok, I guess you want to change the colors within Xojo? I don’t know how to do that but you can change that for the system:

Default is light blue but you can change to other colors, like green.

[quote=418628:@Brian O’Brien]I have a rather nice looking dark theme app.
However it seems that for the app the app controls like pulls downs and selected rows on list boxes are a light blue.

IMG
Well I’d like those to be a different color… What properties would I set to make these green?[/quote]
You don’t. That’s called Control Accent Color and is controlled by the user with the control panel noted by Alberto.

Thanks… I tried Alberto’s suggestion but the color choice is limited to a few that don’t work for me…

I managed to change the listbox by implementing cellBackgroundPaint.
Can I implement the Paint method for other controls?

[quote=418733:@Brian O’Brien]Thanks… I tried Alberto’s suggestion but the color choice is limited to a few that don’t work for me…

I managed to change the listbox by implementing cellBackgroundPaint.
Can I implement the Paint method for other controls?[/quote]
You cannot override the theme color on other controls.