Code force CellClick or SelectionChanged get row in WebListBox

I am trying to create icons to enable moving up, down all the way to the top or all the way to the bottom of a WebListBox.

I have code in the CellClick Event which uses the Row property to grab that rows info. I do this by storing the row id in RowTag. This all works good and now I am working to add a feature where I have four WebImage that contain the appropriate arrow for the movements desired. While the movements do occur the CellClick Event is not triggered which makes sense.

So I am looking for a way to either grab the Row of the WebListBox when SelectionChanged Event fires or have the SelectChanged Event tell CellClick to fire for the current ListIndex or is there another way to do this?

Again I was looking elsewhere and the solution was right in front of me. Which is since I am setting RowTag to store the row id of the record in the table means I already had what I needed.

First SelectionChanged is not needed. I moved the code inside the CellClick Event to a Module. When CellClick occurred I would pass Pass Row, Column. Inside each record movement I made the appropriate change to the WebListBox.ListIndex value. Then I called the method and passed the modified WebListBox.ListIndex value and any column so I chose column 0. Thats it. I traverse up and down or all the way up or all the way down. The code inside the new method places table data in other Web items such as WebListBoxs, WebTextFields, WebPopupMenus etc…