Changing overflow value for WebHTMLViewer

Much of a web app I’ve assembled features HTMLViewers on panels of a tabpanel control. The panels and HTMLViewers are fixed in height but (of course) their html content is not. When content is long, the browser often displays three separate vertical scrollbars (browser, HTMLViewer and html body). The result is ugly and confusing. The best solution would be to set the HTMLViewer overflow value to ‘hidden’. Browser inspector tools indicate that each HTMLViewer has an id (i.e., the Xojo ControlID) and an overflow property set by default to “auto” and they allow me to change that to “hidden” for a satisfactory result. The problem is that I can’t change that value programmatically. ExecuteJavascript won’t do it. Inserting css in the app’s HTML Header doesn’t do it. Manipulating the html body height doesn’t do it. I can’t locate a solution in the app’s bootstrap.min.css file. There must be a way to do it. Any ideas?

I’m not having problems with 2022r2 and this in the Shown event:

me.ExecuteJavaScript("document.getElementById('"  + me.ControlID + "').style.overflow = 'hidden';")

If that’s not working, perhaps you could set up a demo project so that it’s easier to understand your issue?

Thanks for the reply. Running the javascript from HTMLViewer’s shown event, was failing. However, the HTMLViews are loaded from WebFile urls created when the page is shown. Executing the javascript immediately after loading the html content was the solution:
whv.LoadURL WebFile.URL
whvAgenda.ExecuteJavascript(“document.getElementByID('” + whvAgenda.ControlID + “').style.overflow = ‘hidden’;”)

Timing is everything!