Change App Store icon

How to change the App store icon in Itunes Connect?
Since my last update the transparent icon background is black instead of invisible. Before that, the same icon was displayed correctly in the app store. I created a new App store icon and a new software version. Now I’m looking for the place to change the icon. The app status is ready to upload.

[quote=118128:@Torsten Gaidies]How to change the App store icon in Itunes Connect?
Since my last update the transparent icon background is black instead of invisible. Before that, the same icon was displayed correctly in the app store. I created a new App store icon and a new software version. Now I’m looking for the place to change the icon. The app status is ready to upload.[/quote]

Upload your app and it will change the icon :slight_smile: The App Store uses the icon from your app.

Sam noted that it just happened magically to his icon (without uploading a new version or anything) so it may be an issue at Apple.

OK,
I am going to wait some days before uploading the next version, and hope that apple fixes the icon bug.