Cell doubleClick only

Hello,

maybe i am missing something but what do i have to write if i only want to fire an event when doubleclicked on a cell/row?
There is no property to set selection type -> none, but i don’t want to highlight a row or set listindex, just to fire when doubleclicked…

If i write (in mouseDown) -> return true then doubleclick does not work either.

Thanks, Marco

API 2.0
Function CellPressed(row as Integer, column as Integer, x as double, y as double) Handles CellPressed as Boolean
if me.SelectedRowIndex >= 0 then
if column = 0 then
// Do whatever you want
end if
end if
End Function

yes, but this still highlights the row…

btw. is this a bug in 2019.2? Some events are double listed:

From Language Reference:

This code in the DoubleClick event of a ListBox obtains the indexes of the cell that was double-clicked:
Var xValue As Integer
xValue = System.MouseX - Me.Left - Self.Left // Calculate current mouse position relative to top left of ListBox

Var yValue As Integer
yValue = System.MouseY - Me.Top - Self.Top // Calculate current mouse position relative to top of ListBox.

Var row, column As Integer
row = Me.RowFromXY(xValue, yValue)
column=Me.ColumnFromXY(xValue, yValue)
// Select nothing
me.SelectedRowIndex = -1

system.DebugLog "You double-clicked in cell " + row.ToString + ", " + column.ToString

thanks, Horst. But as before, it highlights the row first (even short when double-clicked) and then deselects it.

I don’t believe this is possible. Would be a good feature request, though (Selection: None while still firing click and doubleclick events). As a workaround, you could place a canvas on top of the listbox and use the listbox’s RowFromXY method when the user double clicks the canvas.