Build folder for the .debug application

I use Cornerstone, which uses svn internally. But all file storage is local.

Can you share their URL, please ?

Looks like it’s:

But since I bought my copy, they’ve gone to a subscription model.

When I asked Google, I get garbage, not this.

Thank you Tim.

PS: XCode have SVN embedded (free…)

I find the older version (v 2.7.18) of Cornerstone to be very good, generally. I can compare versions and search the log to see where/when I did things. I’ve never needed to use it to revert, as I keep multiple on/offline copies of my app. In addition I can easily see exactly what the changes are compared to the last committed version. This is particularly useful with the mouse I use at the moment, which sometimes clicks or drag/drops when it feels like it, so that a method may move from one part of the app to another. If I suspect that has happened, of course, I can inspect what Undo has to say, but that’s not always obvious. So I save and then see what Cornerstone has to say.

1 Like

It is, but sharing protocols are not what they used to be. In the days of Netware we had some order in the chaos. AppleShare, and it’s like, were OK, but then we lost both of those to Windows file shares and the world took a nose dive. They work on opportunistic locking principles where can cause horrid consequences. There are also things like Spotlight, or what ever the windows equivalent is called, which open files when they change so as to index them for searching. Again causing issues from time to time.

The file created using:

Var DB_FI  As New FolderItem("SQLite_DB.sqlite")

is stored beside the .debug application, not where I was searching it.