Build a registration server in Xojo

I for got you will get the source code of all systems and so you can change it as you will.

Now thats nice. TIA

The reason for this is when I try to sell this product through Real Software I only got slanging match most from user here on this forum, no one had test it but they where ready do downgrade the system. So I have work on this system for over 1 1/2 years and use it my self in 2 1/2 years with good experince. Because I’m giving the source Sam can test it before he use it. I can not give this system to many people for security reason. But most of what I program today is not in Real Studio or Xojo other wise I would not give it away.
I hope you under stand it. You can read all about it in www.fastpro.com

Are you planning to sell the source? I wasn’t referring for you giving this for free :slight_smile:

Yes I giving this system, I’m not working so much with Real Software /Xojo any more, althoug many company can use this system because you enter 20 digit uniqu code so althoug many company would use it it would not confuse for other company. But if you are willing to pay for this system I willing to sell you this system, before I hear from Sam.

I am also interested in it as well. Never heard of it before reading this thread. Let me know when you decide what do will do with it.

We have a number of customers using FastSpring (http://www.fastspring.com/) for payment and delivery of keycodes.

The products/content are protected with our keycode system. The customers load keycodes into a queue on FastSpring and the next available keycode is delivered to the customer after a successful purchase. The customer copies/pastes the received keycode into the product, the product validates the keycode against our keycode server, and–if the keycode is valid/unused–the product is unlocked for use on that computer and that keycode is “bound” to that specific user.

For a modest fee, FastSpring takes care of the actual payment, yet we still have the flexibility from using our own keycode system.

Is there any news about this subject?

Just went to http://www.fastpro.com/TEST/cgi-bin/wlicense.cgi and the page is down. Seems Gunnar has lost interest in the subject…