Booking Information for Holiday Inn Bloomsbury

You may now book your hotel rooms for XDC 2021. Our rate of £169 is valid during the dates of our conference: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 through Saturday, April 24, 2021 only. I recommend emailing the hotel or calling them if you want to book dates outside of the room block dates so you can avoid having to make multiple reservations in the system. Make sure you reference our group code: JS7

There are 3 ways to book:

*On the hotel website via this link or input group code JS7 (make sure you select the Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury hotel before selecting the room type). You’ll need to input your dates of stay.

*Calling the central reservation line (the number from UK is 800 40 50 60) and quote the same block code JS7
*Emailing the reservation office at reservations@hibloomsbury.co.uk and quoting block code JS7

A few things to note:
*The booking will require a credit card for guarantee. Payment will be requested upon arrival.
*The credit card on the booking will only be charged in case of non arrival.
*The deadline to make any reservation at our group rate is January 26, 2021.

And booked :slight_smile:

I believe this should be Tuesday, April 20, 2021 through Saturday, April 24, 2021 :wink:

And booked too. :wink:

Ah, of course! :slight_smile:

Booked! Does anything happen on the Friday evening? I’ve only booked the hotel until Friday as I’ll probably travel back up north Friday evening, unless some major event is scheduled :slight_smile:

On the Friday night a group usually will go out to dinner and to a bar or something like that. I’ll keep everyone informed if we arrange anything more formal, so you can always change dates if you decide you’d like to join. We do a meet&greet in the hotel pub on the Tuesday night and Wednesday/Thursday evenings we will have a group dinner event.

Great, thank you, I’m booked in from Tuesday, so I should be able to make those at least.

Excited to meet you @Michelle McArdle! I cannot wait for XDC London :slight_smile:

If anyone gets stuck on the booking page unable to get the “book” button to work. Open a new tab and go to your account. Setup a phone number on your account. Reload the booking page and now you can get it to go through. Was frustrating that typing in my phone number on the booking page would not take no matter how many times I tried!

I’m booked. Can’t wait!