Assembling different pieces of an app

Hi,
Suppose you’re building an app that can do multiple things that can be dependent one another but can also calculate something by themselves.
For example: I’m building an application which calculates different types of speed you encounter while flying an aircraft (whoever has a pilot license knows what I’m talking about), once I run all the data the result I get is what is known as True Air Speed (TAS).
Now, within the same application, I pass along the TAS which, combined with wind data and true course, gives me a Ground Speed and a wind correction.
Airspeed calculation and wind calculation could as well be two completely different pieces of software, once I digit all appropriate data.
The question is: If I develop two such independent applications, is there a way to merge them into a single one without going thru the hassle of designing a new window into one of the two and manually adding all the necessary paraphernalia into it?

this is a prime example of why GUI and LOGIC should always be apart… it makes it easier to reuse

[quote=200597:@Armando SORBI]Hi,
Suppose you’re building an app that can do multiple things that can be dependent one another but can also calculate something by themselves.
For example: I’m building an application which calculates different types of speed you encounter while flying an aircraft (whoever has a pilot license knows what I’m talking about), once I run all the data the result I get is what is known as True Air Speed (TAS).
Now, within the same application, I pass along the TAS which, combined with wind data and true course, gives me a Ground Speed and a wind correction.
Airspeed calculation and wind calculation could as well be two completely different pieces of software, once I digit all appropriate data.
The question is: If I develop two such independent applications, is there a way to merge them into a single one without going thru the hassle of designing a new window into one of the two and manually adding all the necessary paraphernalia into it?[/quote]

You want to use methods in modules, so they can be used and reused. Do not put the logic behind your app in the controls events.

If you want to create different apps with one code, you may want to have a look here :
https://forum.xojo.com/24014-one-project-two-executables