Are you going to XDC 2016?

I’ll be there too.

Meow.

Remote debugger!

I wonder what will come out of XDC 2016! You have to attend to find out! :slight_smile: We are OVER 50% on registration! If you haven’t registered yet, you should do it soon because it might sell out! (XDC 2014 did sell out completely).

I’ll be there! Got an upcoming blog post about things to do, see & eat in Houston - I grew up there most my life, as did @Dana Brown and we’re looking forward to sharing our adopted hometown with everyone!

@Alyssa Foley Well, I was only there for high school so you’re more the expert :slight_smile:

I am looking forward to your travel tips. I’ll stay whole week there.

Lol, Go Dragons! Did you know the yearbook voted me “most likely to get in a winnebago and never return to Houston”?

Trying to decide how long to stay this year. I’m thinking from Tuesday till Sunday…

you may need a day for downtown, one for Space Center, stop at battleship in-between and drive to the beach…
Ah, and if you bring girl friend or wife, there is a big mall next to the conference hotel :slight_smile:

I’ll be in Austin from the 1st
Travel to Houston on the 4th
Go home on the 9th so I’ve only got the Saturday free in Houston - would love to do the Space Center

Me too for the space center, however the ‘behind scenes guided tour’ it seems is only available on a week day :frowning:

I am 50/50 right now. OCT is my business month of the year.

https://youtu.be/toUFEGlQLOc

It’s the Houston Galleria and it’s the fourth largest mall in the US. I’m also quite certain they allow men inside too.

I’ll be there. I’m really excited about this year as we’re using Xojo as our primary tool for the first time. In the past, our main tool was FileMaker so we’ve been in Xojo much more. I’ll be speaking about how we’re developing apps from the FileMaker mind set to create Database Driven Apps.