Appwrapper issues

Lately I have some issues with Appwrapper (latest 3.6.4 beta) and apps compiled with Xojo2016r3 (it does work when I compile with older Xojo versions).
I get this error every time:

The odd duck is that when I compile the app with Xojo 2016r2.1 it code signs correctly.

It seems to be a false/positive. Sams working on it.

In the meantime there is a work-a-round. First launch the compiled app, then codesiging it.

Yeah, it’s a weird one, code sign reports an error, but the result isn’t an issue.

I’ve paid but no response and no serial number

Hi there,

We’ve taken payment for your order #2086127 for App Wrapper - 30 Days Pay As You Go but we’re having trouble processing it. Please get in touch with the vendor using paddle@ohanaware.com who will be able to look into the problem.
If you don’t hear back from them within 24 hours just reply to this email and we’ll be happy to help.
Thanks,
The Paddle.com Team

Have you checked your SPAM folder?
Has it been 24 hours since you bought ?

(many small businesses are just people replying to emails… If Sam works that way, he may still be asleep in his part of the world. )

I’m awake, although it’s dinner time. I’ll check my e-mail before I go to bed.

There wasn’t anything this morning (my time).

So I’ve looked into it and it appears that the company we’re using for hosting our own registration service is having some technical difficulties, I cannot log-in to any of their servers, which means our system is down. I’ve put in a support ticket.

…sent me a pre-emptive email asking if they could poach me from FastSpring yesterday. hmmm…

It’s resolved now.

Sorry for any confusion, the problem wasn’t with Paddle.com, they’ve been excellent. It was with a separate company that hosts our own registration system (made with Xojo) and it wasn’t really their problem either, it was a DNS issue that basically made their servers vanish from the internet!