Application build upload for remote debugging has 0 size

@Carsten_Belling @brian_franco : do you think I should create a bug or something more “official” ?
contact Xojo Support directly ?
I’m not familiar on how Xojo works usually

Sorry, I have no more ideas what could cause this issue. And yes, click on “Issues” in header of this page and create a report. Additionally you could contact Xojo support.

ok, @Carsten_Belling Thanks and thanks to all for the support !

Well you made a case but you put nothing in it.

@TimStreater , hi, what do you mean ? By case you mean issue ?
I referenced this post and made additional test as per the request to do test with a console app ? or am I missing something ?

Yes, Tim means your Issue #68865

You need not only put a link to the forum but to explain and upload the information to the case. This is to save the developers time to read this thread and all comments and have all the relevant information on the case.

Instead of them looking for information like:

• what platform are you using
  • what version of Xojo
  • what is the exact model of your Raspi 8G and os running there
  • if you have tried to do remote debugging to another computer on your network
  • if there is a console remote debugger for the Raspi, have you tried that

Your case is very hard to reproduce because there are many things that could be different than what the testing staff assumes that you have. I’m sure they can remote debug on a Pi, so it could be something with your particular setup, Pi, computer, network, firewall, etc.

Understood, just updated the issue with a summary of all the info in that thread
Thanks!

1 Like