Kem Tekinay is pleased to announce Kaju v.2.0, available today.
Kaju is a set of classes that lets you easily and securely implement self-updating apps in Xojo that look and work the same on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Among other improvements, Kaju v.2.0 includes support for 64-bit binaries while letting you control if and when your users can switch from a 32-bit version to 64-bit.
The full release notes are:
- CLI: Made help prettier.
- Admin GUI: Use a temp file for the LoadPage “relativeTo” parameter.
- KajuUpdateWindow: Delete the temp file used for the LoadPage “relativeTo” parameter on close.
- Added Dutch translation.
- KajuUpdateWindow: If an exception is raised while displaying the release notes, any exception message will be added to the dialog text.
- Ability to load release notes through a URL.
- Admin GUI: Fixed Dupe button.
- Added support for 64-bit binaries.
Kaju: Changed parameters of
DidLastUpdateSucceedto report the “bit-ness” of the version that initiated the update.
- Test App: Use better technique for compressing Windows and Linux executables.
Kaju is free to use and well-documented. You can get it from: