Adsense

Six years ago I posted I request of the community to see if anybody had actually gotten AdSense working with Xojo.

The topic was closed two days ago for some reason, but it made me realize that I hadn’t filed a feature request at all. And despite the fact that this thing has been percolating for a couple of years apparently the word AdSense doesn’t even appear in feedback at all.

It’s now feature request: 62449

Is this too hideous a task to even request?

1 Like

I implemented AdSense a couple of years ago as GraffitiWebAdSense. This is available for both Web 1.0 and Web 2.0. I doubt Xojo would implement this as a built-in component.

I made an adblockerdetector control, for the web 2 that has 2 events, one to say it detects an adblocker, and one to say it doesn"t detect one.
to be sure your adsense gets read…

Anthony:

I don’t see your web 2.0 version available on your website.

The Web 2.0 product pages aren’t complete yet, but if you check the Web 2.0 demo, it’s there:

2 Likes

I was one of those requesting that GraffitiSuite feature. May end up renewing my GS license in 2021 if I get a decent pay rise (I’m broke for now).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.