Adding rbbas module to project?

This afternoon I jumped a hole in the air when I found ‘the Windows Functionality Suite’, but made a crash-landing when I tried to attach the rbbas module to my project. It seems to be a class, but how do I import the rbbas into my project?
Tried all kind of things, like creating a class and copy the content, dragged the rbbas file into the project (but that only shows a link) etc.
Please help.

Thanks,
Bert.

Copy paste

Paste is grayed out.

suggesting that copy didn’t copy

make sure when you open the project & select WFS in the left hand navigation pane it is highlighted in BLUE

then copy

move to your new project

paste

I’m sorry, but it isn’t clear enough for me. I come from a VB6 background and making the first steps to Xojo.
Because I want to add Sendkeys (i know, it’s ugly, but it does the job) to Xojo, I need to add this WFS.
I copied the contents of the rbbas module and now the great riddle is how to get this code working in my project.
Do I need to add a class, and then do what to get the code working. It’s all new for me. But I’m very willing to learn. A search on the forum and the help files didn’t help.

[quote=61665:@LC Bouwmeester]I’m sorry, but it isn’t clear enough for me. I come from a VB6 background and making the first steps to Xojo.
Because I want to add Sendkeys (i know, it’s ugly, but it does the job) to Xojo, I need to add this WFS.
I copied the contents of the rbbas module and now the great riddle is how to get this code working in my project.
Do I need to add a class, and then do what to get the code working. It’s all new for me. But I’m very willing to learn. A search on the forum and the help files didn’t help.[/quote]
You don’t copy the contents of any RBBAS module
Open the Windows Functionality Suite project
Open your project
Now you have 2 projects open
Click into the WFS project - select the WFS module in the WFS project
Copy
Click on your project
Paste

Sorry again, but I have no Windows Functionality Suite project.
I only could find (and download) the fbbas file.

link text

Is there a project available?

Grab the entire thing from https://github.com/arbp/WFS
On the right hand side is “Download Zip”
Get that and you should then unzip
Open the WFS-master directory
Then open the Windows Functionality Suite.rbvcp project
Now you can copy & paste as I said

Thanks that works! I’ll get some errors, but will try to figure this out another day.

Ok, back again. The module is added, but I have no clue how to use it. In VB6 I could do this with my eyes closed, but XOJO and the Windows Functionality Suite seems to be a different ballgame. No Functionality at all at the moment.

Figured out that if I put VBFWS in front of (for instance) AppActivate there is some recognition, but XOJO won’t do the action (I have an open Notepad with Untitled - Notepad), but shows some sort of error code.

So I created a button on my form and under “Action” I’ve added:

VBWFS.AppActivate "Untitled - Notepad" VBWFS.SendKeys "Hello"

But that brings up:

[code]Private Sub pAssertIf(testResult As Boolean)
if testResult then
dim err as new RuntimeException
err.Message = “Unit Test assertion failed”
raise err
end if

End Sub[/code]

Also tried some other commands:

dim tryout as Int16 tryout = VBWFS.Rnd * 12

and getting the same error.

What to do to make the VB extra’s work?
Thanks for your patience.