Add css to App Header HTML?

What version of Xojo are you using? there was a related bug that will be fixed in 2022r3:

I am using Xojo 2022R2. Has it been corrected for the current R3 test version?

#69025 was related, yes, but if you send me a sample project I can double check it.

I know this post is a little dated, but I would like to ask a question. I am using the pages opening event to paste in the me.style.value codes that are above, and it’s funny, all of them show up except for the background-image.

What am I doing wrong here? I’m wanting to put a background for a login page. The other values (IE: background-repeat, background-size, background-position, and background-attachment) are all showing up in the dev console when running the web app.

Also, where will it pull the image file from? the code above shows a url for /ts_landingpage.jpg above. Where would my file need to be stored in order for xojo to see it?

Thanks in advance!

Ok, i was finally able to get the url in there. the !important; flag at the end made it not even attempt to show up in the code. Now just have to figure out how to get it to find the file that I’m trying to show for the background and I think I will be good to go.

lol, I guess I’m not just one of those guys who posts a question and then stops trying to figure it out.

Got everything working. Figured out the !important; flag stopped the background-image from showing up in the html code, and then I used HandleURL for serving up the image using the Response.File method from a FolderItem.

So now I have a background on the login page and it’s beautiful at any size the browser wants to be.

3 Likes