Add a PopupMenu to a column in a weblistbox

Greetings All.

How might I add a popupMenu that will appear on each row within a WebListBox in a particular column?

When the user clicks any of the popupMenus, it will display a list of values and when the user selects one of those value, I want to be able to capture that value.

Hi @Keith_Keller,

While we’d like to support embedding a WebContainer, using a cell renderer is the only option at the moment. There are

Since I’m testing the upcoming 2026r3’s Agentic Mode, I’ve asked Claude to prepare a cell renderer for you:

PopupMenuCellRenderer.xojo_binary_project.zip (10.5 KB)

You can find more information about the Web SDK and some Cell Renderer examples inside the Extras folder:

Thanks @Ricardo_Cruz

I have a quick follow-up to this. I would also like to right-align text in one of the columns of the weblistbox (not the header).

Thoughts?

That one is easier!

ColumnAlignmentAt

Try with this:

ListBox1.ColumnAlignmentAt(1) = WebListBox.Alignments.Right

For additional styling, then the WebListBoxStyleRenderer can help. For example, changing the background color, font color, …