About the “Clear Cache“ button

The Release Notes for Xojo 2018r2 states:
51824 IDE » Preferences There is now a “Clear Cache” button on the Build Preferences.

Fantastic idea, thank you.

Can you add a Clear Xojo Folder (the one where the LR sqlite db file is stored) ?
Why ? Because (example) in the last Black Friday week, I finally do that to be allowed to be able to get the build application back.
Also: allow to clean from Xojo part of the hard disk at resale time. (faster).

BTW: a “Clear Boot Disk“ system from Xojo files ?
Why ? Because each time you create a new project, some files are created here and there in the Boot Disk System folders.

Last on the subject: on a pro-bono project, I added a MenuItem to display the application associated folders with the appropriate folders and allow the user to click there to open them. At run time, sometimes the user needs to go in the application support folder for a reason or another. For example, the application can print the database contents into a pdf file. The CS guy copy the pdf to a MemoryStick and go to the department color laser printer and print it from there (the computer is ot in the network).
Also, when there is a trouble I can tell (by phone) to the CS guy to open this of that folder from the “screen shot” in the application. Far easy when you have some a bit better than a Newbie on the phone that go to the system files, then open this and that and do…

Of course, this is just me.

[quote=400362:@Emile Schwarz]Can you add a Clear Xojo Folder (the one where the LR sqlite db file is stored) ?
Why ? Because (example) in the last Black Friday week, I finally do that to be allowed to be able to get the build application back.
Also: allow to clean from Xojo part of the hard disk at resale time. (faster).

BTW: a “Clear Boot Disk“ system from Xojo files ?
Why ? Because each time you create a new project, some files are created here and there in the Boot Disk System folders.

[/quote]

Windows? Mac? Do you have the paths to these locations?

Both, a search gives these.

Mac OS El Capitan:
user:Library:Cache:Xojo: // Button already exists
user:Library:Application Support:Xojo:
user:Library:Application Support:CrashReporter: // Hold plist files (some Bytes / 4KB on disk)

etc.

Just need to search and take time to do that…

Thanks