I have a need to present a static display of a 2d array of string data in a display that mimics the look of the UIPickerView in iOS
this is for a DESKTOP (mac/win) application.
- a 2D string array (usually less/equal to 13 rows, and usually not more than 9 columns)
- a Width and Height value to describe the size of the graphics image to be produced
- a 1D integer array indicated the “selected” value for each column
- a PICTURE object that shows the string data in the same format as a UIPICKERVIEW with each column “centered” on the value in the 1D array
- this would be a STATIC picture only, there is not desire to create an “active” control with mouse events etc)
- it needs to be as accurate to what an iOS device would show as possible (fontsizes vary etc, curvature of text etc.).