A few forum issues

You have to be here 90 days before you can reply under each comment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But seriously, It should be working for you as I can reply to each comment

1 Like

You can click the ‘Reply’ button below the original post, that will reply to OP by default.

You can change the reply option by clicking the arrow to the left of the name of the user you are replying to, that way you can send a direct message or just create a general reply.

Here are the icons below each post:
below_post
and this is the icon I’m talking about when we are replying:
replyt0
Hope this helps.

1 Like

There’s also a reply arrow on the right under the timeline if you’re on desktop that will track your view.

2 Likes

Also, each OS has a keyboard shortcut (usually, a single key) to immediately go to the bottom of a page. On Mac, this is this key “:arrow_lower_right:”. On Windows, I think it’s “End” or a combination with it.
There’s also the scrollbar that does it.

MacBook: fn-Bottom-Arrow

Wow, now each comment has a Reply button. It must be MAGIC! All I ever4 had to do was… click my heels together!. Thank you Uncle Brian! Thank you Aunty Em, And thank you and you and you!

Ok, I’ll stop. For now.

Yes, using Discourse is like being on an Easter Egg hunt. The controls have all been carefully hidden where you’d least expect to find them. If the Discourse developers had designed a car, the steering wheel would be in the back seat, and the brake pedal would be in the trunk.

2 Likes