App Rejected by Apple

1. last week

Kevin C

Dec 5 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

I use In-App Purchasing.

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on an iPad running iOS 11.2 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.
    During review, we were unable to complete the offered In-App Purchase.

I am using the StoreKit created By Jason K. Im not sure what to do now as i dont have control over this anywhere i can see.

Xojo release 3 came out the day after and supports Ipad 5th Gen with IOS 11.1 so i tested and sure enough it fails. It physically works on my Iphone 8 with 11.1 and my Ipad with 9.35.

How have others got theirs past this... What should I try?

2. Phillip Z

Dec 5 Pre-Release Testers, Xojo Pro Florence, SC

I wonder if the IPv6 is the issue.

3. Kevin C

Dec 5 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
    Edited last week

Im starting to wonder that too. I connected my Iphone 8 to my Mac using internet sharing with NAT64 & 3G data turned off and the purchase worked. How do you argue with the Reviewers, they sent a screen capture of it not working.

Apple announced the transition to IPv6-only network services in iOS 9. Starting June 1, 2016 all apps submitted to the App Store must support IPv6-only networking. Most apps will not require any changes because IPv6 is already supported by NSURLSession and CFNetwork APIs. If your app uses IPv4-specific APIs or hard-coded IP addresses, you will need to make some changes.

I know these are not the StoreKit Api's but shouldnt it already have that hardcoded through Xojo in StoreKitLib

4. Greg O

Dec 6 Xojo Inc Somewhere near Raleigh, NC

@Kevin C I know these are not the StoreKit Api's but shouldnt it already have that hardcoded through Xojo in StoreKitLib

StoreKitLib is not a Xojo product.

5. Kevin C

Dec 6 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
    Edited last week

Yes Sir, I realize that. What I meant was Hardcoded into Apples StoreKitLib that Xojo uses through Declares.

There has been a turn of events here however. Without making any changes i replied to Apples review telling them that i tested it on 2 devices connected to NAT64 and both worked. Here was their reply:

Hello,

Thank you for providing this information.

We will continue the review, and we will notify you if there are any further issues.

Best regards,

App Store Review

1 Hour Later

Congratulations! We're pleased to let you know that your app, Kaiser One, has been approved for the App Store. Once your app has been released, it can take up to 24 hours before your app becomes available on the App Store.

Hard to beleive i spent all day worrying how i was going to fix this and they approve it anyway.

Oh well now i dont have too... on to bigger and better things now.
    Thanks to everyone who helped along the way. I couldnt have done it without this Forum.

6. Jérémie L

Dec 6 Pre-Release Testers Europe (France)

Don't forget to post a link to your app in this thread:
    https://forum.xojo.com/20331-xojo-made-ios-apps-in-the-app-store/last

or Sign Up to reply!