Xojo Reports Bug: ReportFields in Footer Area not working

Even better.

I now can use my first querry:

SELECT transaktionen.id, konten.konto, transaktionen.konto AS konto_id, gruppen.gruppe, kategorien.kategorie, orte.ort, personen.person, transaktionen.beschreibung, transaktionen.zeitpunkt FROM transaktionen INNER JOIN gruppen ON transaktionen.gruppe = gruppen.id INNER JOIN kategorien ON transaktionen.kategorie = kategorien.id INNER JOIN konten ON transaktionen.konto = konten.id INNER JOIN orte ON transaktionen.ort = orte.id INNER JOIN personen ON transaktionen.person = personen.id WHERE DATETIME(zeitpunkt) BETWEEN '2018-06-01 00:00:00' AND '2018-06-30 23:59:59' AND konto_id=1 ORDER BY zeitpunkt

and use the GrandTotal SUM Function of Xojo Reports. :slight_smile:

@Sascha S

Few suggestions and reminders

1. See to replace inner join with left/right join where ‘transaktionen’ should be your main table and other as description tables to avoid situations like are missing values in description tables.

2. Make dynamic query generation and then after you generate sql query then pass that to report - some sort of method/function or class you can make for it;

3. You can also use different grouping things beside current and assign more complex query and results for reporting and for data statistics.

4. You can create custom data source and make even more advance things…

I gtg.

Cus.

that’s why I use Valentina Reports ADK