xjDocs - a code documentation generator for Xojo

[quote=184336:@Emile Schwarz]Check all markers used in the project ?
Will this be so much code / trouble ?[/quote]

I think we will end up going this way for maximum flexibility.

(It will be up to the people that use it and work together to agree on standards.)

Yep, that makes sense!

Just updated to 2.0a5 - now with better project processing error details and ability to continue even with problems.

Update:

Yes, it has been over a year with no new version - currently this project is on the back burner, but not abandoned. I have other big projects (plus a day job) keeping me busy.

If anyone has problems with the current version, I will attempt to make time for fixes.

Feel free to post any bug reports with our ticketing system:

https://support.parkbenchsoftware.com/

Finally got around to sending you an email with 2 bugs
I attached a demo project showing the bugs to the e-mail.

• Markdown does not seem to get processed on Windows
  • Tables after the details section have a wrongly highlighted first line. (can be fixed by manually editing the css file)

Let me know if you didn’t receive my mail.

Hope to see you at XDC.

[quote=382340:@Dirk Cleenwerck]Finally got around to sending you an email with 2 bugs
I attached a demo project showing the bugs to the e-mail.

Markdown does not seem to get processed on Windows
Tables after the details section have a wrongly highlighted first line. (can be fixed by manually editing the css file)
[/quote]

I posted 2.0a12, it should fix the the css issue in the template that messes up the table headings. I couldn’t reproduce the markdown issue, but I did update the code that finds the helper - hopefully that will help.

(There have been a number of other changes since the last public 2.0a5, see the release notes page)