WebApp closes by itself

Correct!

In my webapp, it’s not the case. There are only 8 or at most 10 simultaneous users.

I’m from Brazil. I use all in English: MacOS, Xojo, Browsers, etc.
The same for dates, numbers, etc

One big problem i have and reported before, is about localization: Feedback #40624 - Localization of number does not work
On my app i need to do some workarounds to fix this. But also it’s not the case here, since we are using a “test.app” with no code at all.

Tell me if you need more information!

The full file? I have 10+ sites on my server…

what information do you need exactly?

@Alexandre Cunha – Could you start a new thread for your issue? I can’t keep the two conversations straight. Once you do that, I’ll try to extract your portion of this conversation over there.

Done

Just an update to the status of my “problem”. It is in fact my own fault, every time I compiled the project, I only copied the main program without the others. Now I copied everything to the server every time I deploy a new version, it seems to work without problem now. Sorry for my stupid mistake and many thanks to all your suggestions made in this thread.

Hi @Greg O’Lone, I do the same thing!

But i also uploaded all components and the problem persists.

Alex

@Alexandre Cunha part of the components may be held up by Linux, try stopping Apache and make sure no files are being held up, then copy

@Tony Lam, already did it.

Same thing

@Alexandre Cunha I am not sure if this relates to your problem, I now deploy my apps on a Mac instead of windows. No matter web apps or desktop apps, if I use my windows 10 machine to deploy, abnormal errors or app crash appears.

I changed Apache timeout from 20 to 300 seconds. Same problem!