Web extrem slowly

Yes, we derail, but you make a good point. At least from my perspective. There are many ways and solutions on the market to solve issues. But using the one you can master is usually a wise approach.

In today’s world it’s getting more and more complicated for a one-man show or even a small shop to master everything. Xojo Web is making my life easier (not perfect) in these regards (specifically as I can re-use a lot of code I already have). Should I be lucky one day to develop via RAD the next unicorn, I can still let others port my idea to something more powerful.

But I need to reach this first goal first and sometimes I have the feeling that people are spending more time in finding “the” perfect tool, rather than just starting to develop a project :wink: . That might explain my passion a bit, apologies to the OP.

1 Like

I started this thread because I was expecting help from a programmer. But I got complete ■■■■.

1 Like

If you want an answer from a Xojo programmer, create a Feedback case with sample code that reproduces your problem and contact support directly https://www.xojo.com/company/contact.php

3 Likes