Web App with SQLite Database disconnection

[quote=349853:@Aurelian Negrea]Hi Derk,
Session.[/quote]

Ok, that should be good

If this maintenance page is in your app, it will continue to start sessions as that’s the only way to display a page. I suggest that in maintenance mode you add some code to app.HandleURL to redirect users away from the app when Request.Path = “” to prevent sessions from being started.

What is the directory path of the database file (where the WAL file is being written)?

[quote=349914:@Greg O’Lone]If this maintenance page is in your app, it will continue to start sessions as that’s the only way to display a page. I suggest that in maintenance mode you add some code to app.HandleURL to redirect users away from the app when Request.Path = “” to prevent sessions from being started.

What is the directory path of the database file (where the WAL file is being written)?[/quote]

Will try to do that .

For the database is under SpecialFolder.ApplicationSupport.Databases so on windows will be under \\Users\\UserName\\AppData\\Roaming\\Databases\\database.db

I did that because other locations might create issues.

[quote=349918:@Aurelian Negrea]For the database is under SpecialFolder.ApplicationSupport.Databases so on windows will be under \Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Databases\database.db

I did that because other locations might create issues.[/quote]
Good. Just wanted to be sure. When setting up the database connection, you might also want to check Folderitem.IsWritable just to make sure that the file is in fact writable by the current user, because from what you’ve said it sounds like it might not be.