Temporary replacement for missing Picker control?

I made my own version but never posted it because Paul posted Jim’s. Maybe mine will work for you?
https://xojo.io/bcf60c2144c5

Thank you Jason ! Yours builds fine.

Awesome. Glad I could help!

It crashes in the iOS emulator :frowning:

This is outdated. See GitHub - kingj5/iOSKit for Jason’s work, including UIPicker.

Indeed, thanks Michel.
@Sead Alispahic you will find the UIPicker in the Extensions module of iOSKit. It is called “PickerView”.

The PickerView in iOSKit doesn’t seem to work when setting values in another event than Open.
This code : ThePicker.AddColumn(array) make the app crash when placed in another event (for example in the Action event of a button)
Is there a solution ?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It has been fixed in the develop branch. I’ll be committing it to the main branch shortly.

Thanks Jason. Please let me know when it’s published on github. My app is waiting for this :wink:

You should be all set now.

Works perfectly !
Thanks

Glad I could help!

Been looking for a way to enable/disable a Picker and came across this thread.

Is there a way to disable a Picker while still leaving it visible? I need to prevent a user from using the Picker once a selection has been made. When a selection has been made I need to wait for an API to receive a response or a timeout occurs. Once either of those events occurs re-enable the Picker

Any thoughts? Thanks