Report tools recommendation

What do you mean by that?

To be honest I am the person who is helping the developer by compiling NCReport for the Mac and creating the dmg.
Opening the dmg shows the NCReport Designer application, that can be dragged into the Applications folder.
Please explain the meaning of double dmg.
If I know what you mean I can try to find a solution.

Inside the Mac download there are two disk images, instead of the Mac download being a single disk image with multiple files on it organized in a meaningful manner.

Optimally, the Mac download would be a single disk image and then perhaps on the left the report designer app, and on the right the Console app. Both should be clearly indicated as to which is which by the disk image background and appropriate short filenames.

I see, the developer has put both the Designer and the Console dmg in 1 zip-file.
It is now obvious to me that it’s better to make 1 dmg containing both the Designer and the Console app.

take a look at DBReport try the “DBReport example web” project of download file.

[quote=375167:@Dave S]my gPDF class might also help provide a solution.
It is not as extensive as DynaPDF, but also it is much easier to use and not as expensivie

www.rdS.com/gpdf[/quote]

hey @Dave S

I have been meaning to purchase your gPDF class for some time now and thank you for the reminder with the link. Upon clicking the link, I see that you still have your black friday special on for 50% off. I am all for paying less :slight_smile: but I wanted to make sure I pay you the right price for the class with source code in case the black friday special was still available by mistake.

please let me know the current price and I will be happy to purchase.

@Joost Rongen: yes, first impressions. 10 minutes or so. We are developers AND users. I was totally impressed that the dev got back to me later in the evening. I really want to get rid of my current solution which is too slow. My app can create PDFs out of mails so the number of the PDFs can be in the thousands or even higher.

I use valentina report. Its just like crystal report from vb6. :slight_smile:

Nor VB6, nor Christal Reports isn\t a realistic option anymore…

Bummer, I was just going to ask about Crystal - we have a licence and have used it a lot from VB

Valentina Reports + Valentina Studio are well worth checking out.

[quote=375429:@Rich Hatfield]hey @Dave S

I have been meaning to purchase your gPDF class for some time now and thank you for the reminder with the link. Upon clicking the link, I see that you still have your black friday special on for 50% off. I am all for paying less :slight_smile: but I wanted to make sure I pay you the right price for the class with source code in case the black friday special was still available by mistake.

please let me know the current price and I will be happy to purchase.[/quote]
I will honor the posted price :slight_smile:

Thank you Dave.

I have purchased the class.