[OmegaBundle 2022] What's New

GraffitiTooltip [Coming Soon]

GraffitiTooltip is a powerful, cross-platform, rich tooltip implementation that allows you to design the help system of your dreams! Whether you need single-line text, multiline text or containers, it can be hosted in a GraffitiTooltip.

1 Like

Sir
I am looking into the Omega Bundle. I understand the GraffittiSuite is based on a subscription model. Is this model like Xojo’s, in that you are entitled to a year’s worth of updates and then it continues to function after the year with no more updates till you renew? Or does the product stop working after a year?
Thank you
fritz

1 Like

This is correct, I am a customer.

2 Likes

GraffitiWindowNotifier gives you the power to display notifications inside your application’s individual windows with smooth animations, easy interaction, and timed display. Uses the popular GraffitiNote for display items, so instantiation is easy and notifications are flexible.

GraffitiWindowNotifier is a part of GraffitiSuite Desktop(regularly $399.95), which includes a massive collection of 61 (increased from 55 in 2021) Xojo desktop controls, classes and modules that cover the range of almost every visual object you will want in your app.

GraffitiSuite Desktop is a part of Omegabundle for Xojo 2022 ($399.99), the limited time summer of 2022 bundle from the best Xojo add-on tool vendors. Get Omegabundle for Xojo 2022 for a limited time, right through the Paradigma Software store.

Don’t forget that August 13, 2022 is International Left Handers Day!

2 Likes