MBS Xojo Developer Conference in London

wimbledon will be great at that time of the year in the run up to christmas. So everyone should come along to the conference and bring their family with them so that can have a fun time with so much to do.

For each evening, please come to the hotel bar/lobby area past 6pm.
We can than check options for dinner together.

For Thursday evening, I made reservation at Jimmy’s restaurant with a group table.

We still add new sessions. e.g. John Dear will present about The Institution of Analysts and Programmers.
And Trisha will also do a session.

We added new presentation:

Flexible User Customisation
Trisha will demonstrate how to make systems more flexible, allowing users to customise their systems with optional features

@Marc Zeedar from the Xojo Developer Magazine will join us and talk about the best topics this year in the magazine.

I may ask kindly all presenters to prepare slides as soon as possible.
Maybe on the weekend?

And please email me a copy as backup.

A shout-out to anyone using continuous integration tools or unit-testing in the their xojo development:
I’ll buy you a while listening to your experiences and setup.

For my PHP-based projects I am running a completely integrated toolchain with testing, building, packaging and delivery to AWS servers. Using Bitbucket, Bamboo and JIRA.

I’ll arrive London Thursday afternoon. Feel free to ping me to schedule a chit-chat.

Well, I expect everyone to come Thursday evening to hotel lobby around 6:30pm, so we can welcome you and go to dinner for 7pm.

We reached the conference week. Last minute sign ups, please?

Arrived in London. If you like, find me Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the hotel bar between 6 and 7pm.

after commercial breaks,…we are going LIVE! directly from London.

With us (on forum), directly from London, tonight is Mr @Christian Schmitz .

:slight_smile:
Cheers mate!

p.s. Take care and have a lot of fun!

we got another sign up. Yeah!

Who can I offer a free drink at the hotel bar?

Me ! Uh. … wait … I am still at home. … hope the offer is still valid tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I got a free beer :slight_smile:

First four people showed up :slight_smile:

Who is there with you, Christian?

Stephen, Paula, Arjen and Natasja.

We had a couple of rounds of drinks and talked about Xojo and everything.

Arrived.

Great. Please come down to the lobby and get a drink :slight_smile: