MBS Xojo Conference 2016 in Koblenz, Germany

a few hotel rooms are still available, so if you need one, please book one soon.

I wish everyone safe traveling to the conference next week. :slight_smile:

see you all soon

Who is there which evening?
Sadly only half of the people answered the email, so it’s difficult to plan how many tables we need for each dinner…

I’m glad I don’t have to take an international flight: :smiley:

Immigration in Europe and Canada is much easier.
Like in US with GlobalEntry :slight_smile:

If you don’t have GlibalEntry, it can take 2 hours to get into USA.

[quote=265984:@Christian Schmitz]Who is there which evening?
Sadly only half of the people answered the email, so it’s difficult to plan how many tables we need for each dinner…[/quote]
We are available 18 and 19

I know as you answered email. Thanks.

someone needs a hotel room?

Jens Boschulte arrived. Someone has a question about PDF?

Thanks for coming!

See you in Houston.

Thank you Christian for all the efforts in organizing this great conference.
I certainly had a wonderful time at the MBS Xojo Conference in Koblenz.

It was a big bonus by having Norman Palardy at the conference.
I want to thank him too for the great way he was talking about Xojo.
His session about Underused language & IDE features was an eye-opener.

I also would like to thank the participants for the pleasant after conference gathering.
Hope to see you all on a next European (MBS) Xojo conference.

Welcome. Thanks to everyone who came to our event.
I hope for the next event a few more people make it.

Had a great time

Thanks everybody, I had a great time as well. An extra big thank you to all presenters!

It indeed was a great conference! Thanks Christian for the organisation and all the presenters for their valuable contributions.

Although one negative effect: I’ve been programming on my Mac for almost the whole weekend. Too much inspiration :frowning:

Next year if I come I promise not to go over time again
I’ll cut my time in half - so only 1 slide next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha!
You should get double time for those 2 sheets. :wink:

Hope you all had a great time. Advertise it better next time. Some of us have to plan a year in advance .

The last (and only) time I was in Germany was back in 1982 on a school trip from England. My high school taught German as our second language (in England at the time French was always the second language being taught, so my high school was a minority). I’ve always had an affinity for Germany and promised I’d visit again before I popped my clogs.

Christian has been plugging the conference for months, loads in the forum and his blog. Think I saw something in xDev mag as well but that may be my eyes playing tricks on me. Not sure what else he could have done!