Is Xojo 2019 Release 3.1 safe to use?

There are also the things we don’t know we know (like, for instance, when you think about a three, you don’t think about a flower; at this precise moment, you don’t know everything you know other than the three)…

[quote=473013:@Robert Litchfield]I’m the original poster, and I was asking about upgrading to the latest IDE for the 8 or so medium sized web based projects at my company. All of these discussions are interesting, and actually highlight some of the reasons why I’ve decided to stick with 2019 R1.1. There are just too many unknowns and there is not enough time in the day to run into them when enhancing existing projects. This is my specific situation, and as many of you have written above, does not apply to your situation. :slight_smile:

As for future projects, I’ve made my opinions clear on an older blog posting of Bob’s, so I won’t go into detail on that here.[/quote]
If you go to this thread and scroll down to my comments on Jan 27th, I listed all of the web-specific changes made since we 2018r1.

Greg, please don’t get me wrong, things were going great and I was upgrading regularly until 2019 R1.1. I’ll revisit the upgrade path once the Web 2.0 piece has been released.