Is there a 3rd party Web Picture Button?

@Tim_Parnell - IIRC, you can fix that in the inspector behavior editor by adding the individual values yourself instead of selecting the enum.

Apologies Tim, because I wouldn’t know how to reproduce it since it appeared in some controls and not in others in the same project.
But there is no problem, I will copy whatever is good and change it, my main question is whether the control is still compatible.
As I said before, it is an excellent control that is used a lot and I thank you.
Reflection, why does Xojo not incorporate those features and seeing that it is possible to incorporate Bootstrap controls in that way, why does it not happen with others?

The BootstrapWebButton is a subclass of the framework WebButton class. The subclass creates a special caption using <raw> tags based on the properties you select.

Should it stop working, the project is open source and you are encouraged to make corrections and submit pull requests to merge in the fixes.

The inspector properties issue is a Xojo bug. I don’t have a ticket number for you, but I know I’ve seen reports of problems with inspector properties. I can’t reproduce an issue with the demo project in 2022r2 nor 2023r2, so I have nothing to report.

1 Like

Thanks Tim.